Applications are invited for “Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities” for the year 2022-23 under Central Sector Scheme. The students who are eligible can apply online (Registration to be done before applying) on the website of National Scholarship portal (NSP)of Govt. of India under URL www.scholarships.gov.in.
It is mandatory to upload all necessary documents during submission of online application form. After applying at the above stated National Scholarship portal, a copy of the application form along with all the supported scanned documents (below mentioned) is also required to be submitted in the college office.
- Applicant must belong to Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
- Applicant should not be in receipt of other scholarship including State run scholarship schemes/Fee waiver and reimbursement of any kind.
Documents to be uploaded by student
|S. No.||Document to be uploaded|
|1.||Bonafide Certificate attested by Institute|
|2.||Details of Adhaar linked Bank Account Number with IFSC code (in the name of applicant) *IF an applicant has more than one Adhaar linked bank account, Scholarship can be disbursed in any Adhaar linked bank account of the applicant|
|3.||Fee Slip previous year|
|4.||Pervious academic mark sheet (DMC)|
|6.||Income certificate/Affidavit attested by Magistrate/ Tahsildar|
|9.||A Self-Certified Community Certificate|
|10.||Any other supporting certificate as per scheme / category|
* To obtain bonafide certificate, students can approach to Admission clerk in the College office.
** All renewal applicants/students who have got scholarship during 2021-22, shall apply by giving their existing Application ID.
*** Students are advised to read Guidelines and FAQs available on the National Scholarship Portal carefully before applying.(Incharge Scholarship)