Equal Opportunity Cell (EOC)
Equal Opportunity Cell (EOC) has been established in the college to aid and advise the students belonging to marginalized sections including the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Communities (OBCs), minority communities, etc. pursuing various programs of in the college.
|Prof (Dr). Anita Kaushal||Principal|
|Dr. Anju Sharma, Head, Department of Physics||Convener|
|Dr. Anurita Sharma, Department of Botany||Member|
- To ensure equity and equal opportunity to the community at large in the college and bring about social inclusion.
- To create a socially congenial atmosphere for academic interaction and for the growth of healthy interpersonal relationships among the students coming from various social backgrounds.
- To make efforts to sensitize the academic community regarding the problems associated with social exclusion as well as aspirations of the marginalized communities.
- To look into the grievances of the weaker sections of the society and suggest amicable solution to their problems.
- To disseminate information related to schemes and programmes for the welfare of the socially weaker section.
UGC Guidelines: https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/7894390_equal-opportunity-cell.pdf