SAARTHI – The Counselling Cell
SAARTHI– The Counselling Cell and a Mental Health Support Group which stands for “Supportive and Affable Ride towards Hope and Inner Peace” is an initiative of the Post Graduate Department of Psychology of the college in the wider psycho-social interests of the students. The faculty of the department has been engaged in providing Guidance and Counselling to the college students as per the need and requirement.
- To provide guidance, support and counseling to college students
- To focus on issues like anxiety, interpersonal relationship concerns, stress related to studies and examination, and selection of different career options
- To aim at normalizing conversations on mental health and building resilience
- To organise awareness generation and sensitization activities
- The students can contact to seek assistance from SAARTHI which ensures to help them de-stress, and ascertains emotional and mental support for their well-being by productive counselling sessions.
- Students can also reach out at – firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance and help.
- Interactive sessions are arranged for the students related to various mental health issues and career prospects.
- Events are organized by student members to mark important days like, World Gratitude Day, Happiness Day, Suicide Prevention Day, Mental Health Day etc. to spread awareness about these among the students and staff in the college.
|Prof (Dr). Anita Kaushal||Principal|
|Dr. Neelam Rathee, Head, Department of Psychology||Convener|
|Dr. Vijay Kumar||Member|
|Dr. Ritu Sekhri||Member|
|Dr. Bani Narula||Member|